The Meridian Medical Centre’s Dental Care clinic is conveniently located within the CBD and at the Kitengela Clinic. The dental unit is manned by highly experienced dental surgeons who work closely with other specialists at the clinic to provide pre-operative screening for patients with medical conditions that might be affected by their dental health plus improving their dental status. The use of a digital imaging system unit by the dental surgeons, enhances dental x-rays for safety and better diagnosis of the patient.
The operations routinely performed in our clinic are:
- Basic dental care including gum treatment for bleeding and swollen gums
- Restorative dentistry (permanent filling in decayed teeth)
- The extraction of erupted teeth and the removal of fractured roots
- Management of traumatic injuries of the teeth and the soft tissues of the mouth
- Orthodontic treatment (correction of crooked teeth by fixing braces at reasonable prices)
- Root canal treatment (involves the removal and replacement of the tooth pulp)
- Cosmetic dentistry (whitening brown teeth, porcelain crowns, veneers for broken and discolored teeth, replacement of missing teeth by removable dentures, fixed bridges and implants.
- Community reach outs (Holding dental health talks, organizing dental camps)