Meridian Medical Centre, a health service provider based in Nairobi and with a network of outpatient branches and hospitals, invites applications for the position of Laboratory Technologist. The laboratory technologists will perform a variety of laboratory tests to assist doctors in diagnosis, monitoring, treatment and prevention of disease. This will be done in accordance of the stipulated Standard Operating Procedures.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Perform Accurate Laboratory Tests.
- Perform maintenance procedures on all laboratory equipment.
- To perform and document daily, weekly and monthly maintenance procedures on all lab equipment.
- Ensure accuracy and efficiency of analysis by making use of Quality control materials, calibration and accurate pippeting to avoid wastage of reagents and consumables.
- To handle customer queries.
- Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology.
- Three (2) years hospital experience in medical laboratory.
- Basic computer skills- Microsoft office
- Demonstrable supervisory skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
If you are interested in this challenging position, please send a written application and C.V. The Human Resource Manager, Meridian Medical Centre, P. O Box 50443 â 00200, Nairobi or by e-mail to email@example.com to be received on or before 28th july 2015.